Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Beautiful Butterfly

I absolutely love it when something turns out better than you planned it. It's these fun moments that keep me coming back to my card making.



I saw the Clean & Simple challenge at Our Creative Corner blog, and decided to go for it. The plan, to cut out this pretty frame and butterfly using my Home Accents Cricut cartridge, add a little glitz and be done. This time I put the Stickles on before adhering it to my card, and much to my surprise the paper curved up! The frame curving away from the card is something I would never had tried to do on purpose, but I think it just looks magnificent.



Question is... will it be flattened out by time it gets to it's recipient in California?

1 comment:

  1. This is a terrific CAS card! I love the browns and you have just enough embellishments to give it pizzaz, but not too much to overpower. Great job on the OCC challenge. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us this week!

    ReplyDelete