Friday, January 8, 2010

Crafty Find

Well... I may not have a crafty creation to post today, but I do have something to share! I've found this new awesome software that I just downloaded today. I've played with it a little, and have been having fun. I'm so excited!

The program? Make the Cut
It's purpose... to turn my Cricut Personal Cutter Machine into something more useful than a money sink hole! I never did splurge on the Cricut Design Studio, I had heard too many bad customer service horror stories to foot the bill for that. So I am truly enjoying this one!

Make the Cut is a program you run on your computer that allows you to design things to cut with your Cricut. I am so excited about the possibilities this opens up for me. I just wish my laptop was compatible with my old (ancient) version of Paint Shop Pro. (The last one before Corel took over.)

Now if there would only be a few more hours in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment