Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Help a good cause!

My grandpa was a special person in my life. He had a way of making each of his six grandkids feel like they were his favorite. I'll never forget sitting on his lap while he snuck cheez-its to me. He was a special man, who unfortunately died of a heart attack when I was a senior in highschool. Perhaps that's why I am so excited about what my daughter is participating in.

There's a new post today on her blog explaining it: Help me Celebrate Jump Rope for Heart's 30th Birthday.
Jump Rope for Heart is a nation wide program by the American Heart Association. She's raising funds for the Association and will be Jump Roping for two hours after school on Friday 13th.



So to help her in her efforts, I've put together a small goodies package to give away for any one who's given on her behalf and leaves a comment on her blog entry. I know times are tough, but if you have the ability to help out such a worthy cause, you would make one little girl very happy, and maybe win a few scrapping goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment