Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas 2010

One of the many new things I'd like to take on for 2011 is participating in Scrapbook and Cards today's Project 12. I was so excited to start with the new year, that I kind of goofed. I used last month's sketch on accident! lol Oh well, I still have a nice Christmas layout. Will have to try again.

The papers are a vintage style that I've had sitting in my stash for some time. The wreath and tree I cut using MTC and the title, poinsettias, and ornament were cut from the Celebrate with Flourish Cricut Cartridge. (I'm totally loving that cartridge!) I sprinkled some little red brads throughout the embellishments for a little bit of cohesion, and hopefully to pull the eye through the layout.

My 2010 Scrapbook is now complete! I'm so proud of myself. I have a bunch of books started, but have never completed one before. It feels good! I found a new album on sale at Michael's that's just waiting for the first fruits of 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with your lovely family. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the sweet comment. xxD

    ReplyDelete