Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chocolate Butterflies

I have had a major creativity block for the last... oh... let's say MONTH! Life has been a bit stressful with the arrival of surprise orders for my husband, sudden need to sell our house and the list goes on and on. Yesterday was a cloudy, near gloomy day, but I thought it was the perfect soft lighting for a photo shoot. I took my daughter down to the river by our house and had fun photographing her. I just have to say that I absolutely LOVE my digital camera. I sit there and click away, knowing that if I take twenty pictures and get one perfect shot, it's all worth it!

So today, after coming home from church I announced that I was going to go play, and wouldn't you know it, a layout came to be...


Unfortunately my lightbox is disassembled at the moment, I was unable to properly capture the "yummy"ness of this layout. It's so rich, delicate and sparkly! It's pretty in real life. This type of layout is not my usual, I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers to get started. But I'm pleased with how it turned out. I think my daughter will like it to. :)

2 comments: