Thursday, March 5, 2009

Treat Boxes

The Sunday School class I teach is hosting the morning service this Sunday. We're having a "Bible Celebration" and the kids have done so good with learning songs and recitals. I wanted to make them each a little something for all their effort. When I saw these acetate boxes at Splitcoast Stampers, I knew that they were perfect!



Aren't they adorable? They measure 3 1/2 inches tall, 2 inches square, so they're not very big. But they're just the right size to stuff a few candies, and a few toys in. The clear sides allow the bright colors of the contents to show through and really adds to the cheeriness of them.

They did take me a few hours to make, but once I got the system down they went rather quickly. Now I'm THANKFUL for my small class of eight kids. I couldn't imagine doing much more than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment