Monday, March 23, 2009

Thou Art Crunchy

I'm back with another birthday card.



This one is for my mom's husband who happens to share a birthday with my oldest son. My mom and he have done Renaissance fairs so on the inside I put a note about him getting out his shiny armor. The brads look gold in the picture, but they're actually silver. This is another card that's rather simple. I can't seem to figure out how to do manly without also being simple.

Once again the image is from High Hopes, though I couldn't find it on their website with a quick search. I'm so glad I joined that swap. :) Anyhow, cut it out with Nestabilities Label die, colored with Prismas and dabbed some blue ink around him. Prop it up on several layers of distressed papers, and there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment