Tuesday, March 24, 2009

High Hopes Challenge 23- Buttons Galore

This last week I got my order from High Hopes, and I've absolutely enjoyed creating with them. This weeks challenge is called Buttons Galore, bet you can guess this one. ;)



My little sis is having her first baby here in a few weeks. I had stamped and colored the image in with my Prismas a couple days ago, but then got stuck for a little while. Seeing this weeks challenge helped me complete it.

The white background paper was embossed with the fiskars dots plate in my cuttlebug. The image cut with nestabilities circle and a nestabilities scalloped circle behind it. I used my Cricut to cut chipboard letters and added a few thin coats of Modge Podge. (Love that stuff!) Added ribbon, flower, buttons, a few gems, and viola! You've got a cute card to welcome a new blessing into the world with!

No comments:

Post a Comment