Saturday, November 15, 2008

Keepin at it...

Despite having a few slightly sick kiddos I was able to get some crafting in today. I had started these snowman poop packets yesterday, but do to my sinus cold quit half way through. Today I finished them up. There's a couple different designs I've done, but only took pictures of three.



Thanks to Christmas Cards All Year Round for the fabulous idea!

After finishing up I decided to take a second look at a church and tree scene I had started on the other day. My original vision included dark red and gold type colors, but no matter what I did with it I couldn't make it work. Today I revisited it, but with a light blue idea in mind. I think it turned out great.



The picture really doesn't do it justice. I need to figure out a better way to take pics, but after spending so much time on my feet going back and forth between my two work areas, I'm tired and have no patience to work on getting good pics. This picture of it flat on it's back shows the dimensions of the card clearer.



The church and trees were cut with my Cricut, thanks to the Christmas Solutions cartridge. I really wish I were a painter, the classic church screams for a beautiful winter scene background!

No comments:

Post a Comment