Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yup, it's Wednesday already

Wednesday... yup Wednesday. This week is flying past me already! So much work and so little time. I've been yearning to get downstairs and make a card these last few days. If I'm going to accomplish sending homemade Christmas cards this year I have to get to work! The last few days I've been doing a little piece here and a little piece there, on a new card. I finished it today, and it's simple, but I like it. Unfortunately it is not a Christmas card!



Now I have to figure out how to make an envelope for a 6x6 card!

I did get a few minutes to play with my new pooh bear cartridge, FINALLY! Luckily I had some scraps of the right colors and I was able to make 3 cute little Pooh Bears.



As you can see in the pics, the detail isn't so crisp on the smaller pooh bears. I'm looking forward to playing with that cartridge some more. Unfortunately, it just won't be today.

No comments:

Post a Comment