Friday, October 3, 2008

Blingy Thingy

Today's card challenge calls for bling. This was a bit of a challenge at first, because I just don't have much "bling" in my stash. You could say that bling aint my thing. So I had to spend some extra time coming over that hurdle, and I hope I did well enough to count!



The wide ribbon has a sparkly edge, I stamped snowflakes all over the mat page, and added some glitter to the "Let it Snow" greeting. I stamped the snowman, cut him out, and filled him up with a thin layer of glitter as well. That actually worked well, it gives him a grainy texture which invokes the feeling of snow even more. On the bottom right corner sits two buttons that I gave a healthy layer of glitter too trying to mimic actual bling. lol

Now I just hope tomorrow's two challenges don't have to do with glitter! I think I might be glittered out for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment