Friday, September 19, 2008

Getting Crafty...

I've spent a lot of today downstairs trying to force my creative flow. I know I have one, I used to use it all the time. But lots of stress and little spare time has drained my creative pool. I have a scrappin' party to host tomorrow, and I am sadly not as prepared as I should be. I do have a project for the ladies to work on, but I'm not 100% happy with it. While I was working on my own project, to have an example, I got side tracked. My creativeness decided to start flowing, but NOT on the project I was supposed to be working on! Doesn't it figure?

Anyhow, I thought I'd post a pic of the best thing I squeezed out today. I love making cards. :)



The picture is ever so slightly blurry. I really need to learn how to take great pictures of these things. The trick is natural sunlight, but unfortunately I'm all out of that right now!

Tomorrow is going to be packed, along with Sunday. I'm so far behind on things, I'm just trying to not panic. I'm seriously thinking some responsibility in my life needs to go, but I just don't see how I can trim anything out. *sigh* Here's hoping I'll get some good sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment