Thursday, January 20, 2011

Who Loves You?

Yay! I'm back with a card that I think is absolutely adorable! There's two separate websites that gave me a bit of inspiration. Copic Creations is challenging it's readers to show off the new things they got for Christmas. And Diva Coffee Break Designs had this cute sketch up. So I put them together and viola! A cute, very girly Valentine's Day card for my eldest daughter.


Trying to stay true to my rule of "Use My Stash" all papers came from my drawer, so I have no specifics. As for what's new... the white lacy border was a made by a Recollections punch I got for Christmas, and the image was colored in with my new Copics! I'm so glad to have a few more of those now. I dusted off my old SpellBinder dies to cut out the image and the scalloped frame. And I Inked them up while still in the die. It was nice to not have to "fight" my way through the creative process on this one!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! I love that edging!! Thanks for playing along with the Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE...Thank you for playing with the Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is VERY cute- I can see why you are tickled with it! Love that lacy edge and your soft feminine colors! Thanks for joining the Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with those copics. This is an adorable card. Thanks for playing along with the Diva Sketch.

    ReplyDelete