Sunday, April 25, 2010

Creation Book

I know I haven't been around in forever. Sorry. There's just not enough hours in the day to do everything I'd like to. And I have had absolutely NO creative flow. So rather than forcing it, I've been letting it go.



Anyhow, earlier this month the kids an I went on a field trip up to Kentucky to go to the Creation Museum and the Cincinatti Zoo. We had a great time! The Creation Museum is excellent! I wanted to do more than just a layout to hopefully capture our fun there, so I put together this book. I'm afraid it still doesn't do half of what I hoped, but it's what I got. :)



I cut several pieces of chipboard into 9x7 size for my book. I put the picture of my kids outside the Museum on the front of the page.



It was good to use my Bind-it all once again. This makes a whopping TWO projects I've done with it. lol



Thanks for looking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment