Saturday, February 6, 2010

2 Page Michael

I'm back with another shot of baby boy!



Here's the next spread in my son's baby book. (Title page is a couple posts back) I wanted to carry over the same color and theme as the title page, so it doesn't look all that different. All though, I have a heck of a difficult time getting a decent picture. It sure would be helpful if we had some sunshine around here!

Anyhow, I started off with an old Nuts About Sketches sketch. Since this page is all about pregnancy and the excitement of his birth there is a LOT of journaling. My goal for these books is that when I'm not around my children and their children can look through them and find out everything I would be able to tell them. So there's a lot of journaling.

The stars and his name were all cut with MTC and my cricut. I inked the edges of the white pages with blue ink and did the same with the stars, though it's hard to see in this picture. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment