Thursday, August 27, 2009

TESC 79 - Classic Birthday

I've had a successful crafty morning! Yay!



I used the last sketch from Taylored Expressions. I don't have any classic masculine images, so I hit to the net and googled free line images, and found this one. I printed it out on cardstock and colored away! I just wish I had a marker with some shine to do the chrome justice. But sometimes you have to work with that you have.

The papers are from the Basic Grey Cupcake collection. Though it's hard to tell, the car is up on thick foam adhesive so it 'pops' from the card! I added some vellum where the rear window would be to give it a bit more realism. The sentiment reads "Some things only get better with time." On the inside it reads "Congrats on being one of them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment