Monday, August 17, 2009

Simple Threesome

Wow! How about them Get Sketchy girls eh? My last post has more love than nearly any other post I've made to this blog! They sure know how to lavish the love!

I have to apologize for the quality of this picture. It was taken late the night before I needed them! I made two sets of these cute little cards. One in the blue pictured here, another in a yummy peach color. Unfortunately I wasn't thinking about taking pictures before I wrapped up the peach ones, so you get to see the blue ones.



I made two sets of six of these to be prizes for the Baby Shower yesterday. Because of the quantity of cards, I needed a simple sweet design. The CAS08 (Clean And Simple) Sketch over at Splitcoast Stampers got me started. I used a Martha Stewart hole punch, then my wonderful scor-pal to emboss the lines above and below the holes, scoring the card fold at that time as well. Then I picked some general stamps from my TPC Studio Greetings set and stamped away. I tell you, having that embossed line does wonders for making sure your sentiment is straight! Then I weaved the ribbon, tied it off, and viola! A clean, simple, card.

No comments:

Post a Comment