Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring Thank You

I was asked to make a thank you card for our guest speaker for the Mother Daughter tea we have coming up next weekend. I find that I struggle to make cards for people I don't know. Add that to the fact my mo-jo has been seriously missing lately, I was just happy that this card is decent!



I didn't distress or ink any of the edges because I was going for a simple clean look. I did pierce the corners to give it just a little something. Looking at it now I think perhaps I should have inked them at least, but the card is still cute.

For the center strip I used white embossing ink to stamp flowers onto the green cardstock then added bridal embossing powder. I stamped my Thank You sentiment on vellum to layer on top of it. I layered a Spare Parts flower on top of a bazzil flower, add a little clear gem, and viola! A springy thank you card!

No comments:

Post a Comment