Saturday, March 21, 2009

Quick Happy 5th

It's so hard for me to believe that my baby is going to be five in less than a week! Seems like the years go faster and faster! This morning I put together a quick little card for her. I don't think she'll remember it long, but I know she'll be happy Mommy made her something.



I love that I can make my own chipboard elements with my cricut machine. It's nice to make what you need and not buy a whole package with remnants going to waste. My only worry is that I'll run out of the thin backing on paper pads! I inked the edges, and added a good layer of holographic embossing powder to the 5 to give it sparkle. Unfortunately it didn't show up so well in this pic. I added a sparkly ribbon and brad with the sentiment and it's good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment