Friday, February 27, 2009

Thank You



Sorry for the not so spectacular picture. I got a new camera yesterday which I absolutely LOVE, but unfortunately it doesn't like my version of a lightbox. lol

Anyhow, I put this little card together for a friend of mine at church. She's been such a supportive part of the Bible Celebration that my Sunday School kids are hosting. They've (most of them) have learned all 66 books of the bible by singing it to a rap tune. So she went and made T-shirts for them all. The kids are really excited about what we're doing. If you can get kids excited about the Bible, that is an awesome thing!

Anyhow, I cut out papers to do the same design, but on other color cardstock, like pastel blue and green. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get those put together yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment